If you already own and have installed almost any Embrilliance program, you may be asking "Where is my new Embrilliance program?" after installing the latest addition to your Embrilliance Software collection. The answer is that the program you used to run your first Embrilliance program, the Embrilliance Platform, is the same program you'll use to access the features of your new software. When you install a new Embrilliance Platform program, new menus and features are unlocked in the same Embrilliance Platform window that you are already use with your existing programs. This allows you to apply all the powerful Embrilliance tools to a design without moving from one window to another or saving and reopening files.
If you are installing Essentials, AlphaTricks, Enthusiast, Density Repair Kit, either of the Font Collections, or StitchArtist, you need the Embrilliance Platform installer for Mac or Windows, depending on your computer. All of the programs above run in a single window and are installed using the same installation file, and the programs are enabled by adding the serial number from each program to the platform using the following steps:
- Open the Embrilliance Platform.
- Open the Help menu and click on Serial Numbers..
- Enter your new Embrilliance Platform programs serial number in the text entry field.
- Click ‘Set’
- When adding more than one serial number, enter each and click 'Set' after each is entered.
- Close the Embrilliance Platform and start it again to see your new features.
If you'd like a walk-through of the installation process, watch the video embedded below.